Start-up PE PLC | Strategy | Finance | M&A | IPO | Asset Finance | Capital Raising | Restructuring | Risk
AJ Advisors provides independent advisory services to lessors, investors, lenders, bondholders and airlines across the aviation sector
- Industry advisory services to potential investors, lenders or bondholders
- Complementary industry advisory services to international restructuring advisors
- Transaction advisory and execution with respect to M&A, debt or equity financing
- Operational advisory services around starting up, building out or developing aviation leasing businesses
- Project based or other ad-hoc services within the aviation sector
Advisor to AerCap with respect to the $30 billion acquisition of GE Capital Aviation Services (GECAS).
$860 million largest ever US private placement by an aircraft lessor with NAC.
$650 million multi-lender and jurisdiction restructuring and sale of Waypoint Leasing to Macquarie.
$450 million private equity commitment to establish and build Waypoint Leasing into a leading global oil and gas service provider.
Transaction Advisor to lead valuation and diligence of ILFC (a US based AIG owned business) for a Chinese investor group in connection with a $4.75 billion acquisition of ILFC. Transaction was signed and announced but did not close due to investor issues.
$8 billion all-stock merger between Genesis Lease and AerCap, creating the largest independent global aircraft lessor at that time.
$1 billion syndicated revolving credit facility for Genesis Lease.
Simultaneous $1.6 billion NYSE IPO, private placement and securitisation transaction with Genesis Lease. Voted Overall Deal of the Year by AirFinance Journal.
Restructuring of $1+ billion AWAS lease contracts, across multiple airlines and jurisdictions.